Hella Sound, LLC is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
Gathering and Use of Information
Hella Sound, LLC will only collect your personal information when you purchase our products, or when you voluntarily sign-up for a membership account in order to access certain areas of our site, or when you sign-up for our mailing list. Access to our web site is generally unrestricted, and you may browse it anonymously.
Information we collect from you will never be sold, rented, or shared with third-parties.
Our website utilizes âcookiesâ. A âcookieâ is a small text file that permits us to recognize your browser in order to customize your experience, or permit you to access restricted areas. Cookies do not contain personal information.
Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is usually associated with the place from which you enter the Internet, like your Internet Service Provider, your company or your university. We may use your IP address to help diagnose issues with our site or gather broad demographic information.
As a member of our Web site you may occasionally receive an email newsletter informing you of new products and services. You may choose not to receive further email messages by clicking the âunsubscribeâ link at the bottom of the email. You may also administer this yourself through your Member Account.
Terms of Sale
Sales to End Users Only
Hella Sound sells products (“Products”) to end user customers only.
All Sales are final.
Hella Sound accepts credit cards for payment. If a credit card company is being used for a transaction, Hella Sound may obtain a pre-approval from the credit card company for an amount up to the amount of the order. Billing to your credit card occurs at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter.
Hella Sound accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Debit cards and check cards have daily spending limits that may prevent the processing of your order.
If a transaction has been declined online due to credit card issues please ensure all data is correct and resubmit. If the transaction is not accepted online, you will be unable to use that card for your transaction and should use another credit card.
Hella Sound transactions will include sales tax based on the bill-to address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time your transaction is completed. If the sales tax rate for the billing address changes before the purchased digital content is downloaded, the new tax rate in effect at the time of download will apply. We will only charge tax in states where digital goods are taxable. No customers are eligible for tax exemptions for transactions made on Hella Sound.
Hella Sound endeavors to offer you fair prices on the unique, original Product. Your total price will include the price of the Product plus any applicable sales tax (in effect on the day of download). Hella Sound reserves the right to change prices for Products offered at Hella Sound at any time, and does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offering.
For Assistance With Orders - Hella Sound Customer Service
For assistance with billing questions or other order inquiries, you can contact us by visiting the following URL http://www.hellasound.com/site/info/company and choosing the contact method you prefer. Responses to emails will be provided as soon as possible.
Content Usage Rules
Your use of any Products purchased from the Hella Sound is conditioned upon your prior acceptance of the Terms of Service, including, without limitation, the Usage Rules set forth therein.
Other Terms and Conditions
Hella Sound is not responsible for typographic errors.
Hella Sound reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at Hella Sound at any time. Customers are encouraged to review the Terms of Sale on a periodic basis for modifications.
All transactions on Hella Sound are governed by California law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. Risk of loss and title for all electronically delivered transactions pass to the purchaser in California upon electronic transmission to the recipient. No Hella Sound employee or agent has the authority to vary any of Hella Sound’s policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
Terms of Service
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Hella Sound INC. (“Hella Sound”) STATING THE TERMS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF Hella Sound SERVICE. THIS AGREEMENT - TOGETHER WITH ALL UPDATES, ADDITIONAL TERMS, SOFTWARE LICENSES, AND ALL OF Hella Sound’S RULES AND POLICIES - COLLECTIVELY CONSTITUTE THE “AGREEMENT” BETWEEN YOU AND Hella Sound. TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS, CLICK “AGREE.” IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT CLICK “AGREE,” AND DO NOT USE THE SERVICE. YOU MUST ACCEPT AND ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AS PRESENTED TO YOU: CHANGES, ADDITIONS, OR DELETIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, AND Hella Sound MAY REFUSE ACCESS TO Hella Sound FOR NONCOMPLIANCE WITH ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Definition of Hella Sound Service. Hella Sound is the provider of Hella Sound (the “Service”) that permits you to purchase digital content such as sound recordings under certain terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement.
2. Age requirements for use of the Service. This Service is available for individuals aged 13 years or older. If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you should review these terms and conditions with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand these terms and conditions.
3. Objectionable Material. You understand that by using the Service, you may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language. Nevertheless, you agree to use the Service at your sole risk and that Hella Sound shall have no liability to you for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
4. Policies and Rules. Your use of the Service and transactions made through it are subject to Hella Sound’s Terms of Sale, which can be readily viewed on the Service, and any end-user agreements or other terms and conditions required for use of the Service, all of which are hereby made a part of this Agreement. If you have not already read Hella Sound’s Terms of Sale, you should do so now.
5. Purchase of Hella Sound Content
a. Products Requirements. You acknowledge that use of Products may require the use of other hardware and software products (e.g., the ability to make copies of Products on physical media and render performance of Products on authorized digital player devices), and that such hardware and software is your responsibility. Products may only be downloaded once; after being downloaded, they cannot be replaced if lost for any reason. Once a Product is purchased and you receive the Product, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage the Product, and Hella Sound shall be without liability to you in the event of any loss, destruction, or damage.
b. Use of Products. You agree to use Products in compliance with the applicable Usage Rules.
(i) Your use of the Products is conditioned upon your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
(ii) You shall be authorized to use the Products only for personal, noncommercial use.
(iii) You shall be able to store Products on certain devices, such as an iPod, iPhone or other MP3 player.
(iv) You shall be entitled to export, burn or copy Products solely for personal, noncommercial use.
(v) Any burning or exporting capabilities are solely an accommodation to you and shall not constitute a grant or waiver (or other limitation or implication) of any rights of the copyright owners in any audio, sound recording, underlying musical composition, or artwork embodied in any Product.
(vi) The delivery of Products does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the Products.
(vii) Usage rules for software Products are governed by the terms of any end-user agreements or other terms and conditions required for use of such Products.
(xiv) You shall be able to manually sync a Movie from at least one iTunes-authorized device to devices that have manual sync mode, provided that the Movie is associated with an Account on the primary iTunes-authorized device, where the primary iTunes-authorized device is the one that was first synced with the device, or the one that you subsequently designate as primary using iTunes.
c. You agree that your purchase of Products constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to use such Products solely in accordance with the Usage Rules, and that any other use of the Products may constitute a copyright infringement. The Usage Rules shall govern your rights with respect to the Products, in addition to any other terms or rules that may have been established between you and another party. Hella Sound reserves the right to modify the Usage Rules at any time.
d. You acknowledge that some aspects of the Service, Products, and administering of the Usage Rules entails the ongoing involvement of Hella Sound. Accordingly, in the event that Hella Sound changes any part of the Service or discontinues the Service, which Hella Sound may do at its election, you acknowledge that you may no longer be able to use Products to the same extent as prior to such change or discontinuation, and that Hella Sound shall have no liability to you in such case
e. The Service may offer interactive features that allow you to, among other things, submit or post information, materials or links to third party content on areas of the Service accessible and viewable by other users of the Service and the public. You represent and agree that any use by you of such features, including any information, materials or links submitted or posted by you, shall be your sole responsibility, shall not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or violate any laws, contribute to or encourage infringing or otherwise unlawful conduct, or otherwise be obscene, objectionable or in poor taste, and that you have obtained all necessary rights, licenses or clearances. You further agree to provide accurate and complete information in connection with your submission or posting of any information or materials on the Service. Moreover, you hereby grant Hella Sound a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use such materials as part of the Service, and in relation to Products, without any compensation or obligation to you.
Hella Sound reserves the right not to post or publish any materials, and to delete, remove or edit any material, at any time in its sole discretion without notice or liability.
Hella Sound has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any information and materials submitted or posted by you or otherwise available on the Service, to investigate any reported or apparent violation of this Agreement, and to take any action that Hella Sound in its sole discretion deems appropriate.
11. Agreement to Pay.
a. Payment for Products. You agree to pay for all Products you purchase through the Service, and that Hella Sound may charge your credit card for any Products purchased, and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) as may be accrued by or in connection with your Account. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING Hella Sound WITH A VALID CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES. All fees will be billed to the credit card you designate during the checkout process.
b. Right to Change Prices and Availability of Products. Prices and availability of any Products are subject to change at any time.
c. Electronic Signatures and Contracts. Your use of the Service includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make transactions electronically. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY AND TO PAY FOR SUCH AGREEMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS. YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS APPLIES TO ALL RECORDS RELATING TO ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU ENTER INTO ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING NOTICES OF CANCELLATION, POLICIES, CONTRACTS, AND APPLICATIONS.
d. In order to access and retain your electronic records, you may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are your sole responsibility.
12. Delivery of Products.
a. Interrupted Delivery. If delivery of a Product you purchased using Wi-Fi on an iPod or iPhone is interrupted, please visit http://www.hellasound.com/site/info/company and contact us via the method of your choosing so that we may arrange another download link for you.
b. Technical Problems. On occasion, technical problems may delay or prevent delivery of your Product. Your exclusive and sole remedy with respect to Product that is not delivered within a reasonable period will be either replacement of such Product, or refund of the price paid for such Product, as determined by Hella Sound.
13. Intellectual Property.
a. Acknowledgement of Ownership. You agree that the Service, including but not limited to Products, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and editorial content, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Hella Sound, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Service in compliance with the terms of this Agreement. No portion of the Service may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted hereunder. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Service, in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Service in any unauthorized way whatsoever.
b. Removal of Hella Sound Content or Other Materials. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Hella Sound reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Service at any time without notice. In no event will Hella Sound be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Products, content or materials under this Agreement. Hella Sound may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of the Service, in any case and without notice or liability.
c. Copyrights. All copyrights in and to the Service, including but not limited to, Hella Sound (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources), and software, are owned by Hella Sound, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, EXCEPT FOR USE OF THE SERVICE AS PERMITTED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
d. Trademarks. Hella Sound, the Hella Sound logo and other Hella Sound trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hella Sound Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Service may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
a. Termination by Hella Sound. If you fail, or Hella Sound suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, including but not limited to failure to make payment of fees due, failure to provide Hella Sound with a valid credit card or with accurate and complete Registration Data, failure to safeguard your Account information, violation of the Usage Rules or any license to the software, or infringement or other violation of third parties’ rights, Hella Sound, at its sole discretion, without notice to you may: (i) terminate this Agreement and/or your Account, and you will remain liable for all amounts due under your Account up to and including the date of termination; and/or (ii) preclude access to the Service (or any part thereof).
b. Termination of the Service. Hella Sound reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you, and Hella Sound will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
15. General Compliance with Laws. The Service is controlled and operated by Hella Sound from its offices in the United States. You agree to comply with all local, state, federal, and national laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations that apply to your use of the Service.
16. Enforcement of These Terms. Hella Sound reserves the right to takes steps Hella Sound believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to Hella Sound’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Service and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Service and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights). You agree that Hella Sound has the right, without liability to you, to disclose any Registration Data and/or Account information to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party, as Hella Sound believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to Hella Sound’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Service and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Service and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights).
17. No Responsibility for Third-Party Materials or Web sites. Certain content, Products, and services available via the Service may include materials from third parties. In addition, Hella Sound may provide links to certain third-party Web sites. You acknowledge and agree that Hella Sound is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any such third-party material or Web sites. Hella Sound does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or Web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Links to other Web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. You agree that you will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that Hella Sound is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
18. Disclaimer of Warranties; Liability Limitations.
a. Hella Sound DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME Hella Sound MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
b. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY Hella Sound) PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
c. IN NO CASE SHALL Hella Sound, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT (OR PRODUCT) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, Hella Sound’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
d. Hella Sound SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, BUT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND Hella Sound HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
e. Hella Sound DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND Hella Sound DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO. PRODUCTS CAN ONLY BE DOWNLOADED ONCE; AFTER BEING DOWNLOADED, THEY CANNOT BE REPLACED IF LOST FOR ANY REASON. YOU SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP YOUR OWN SYSTEM, INCLUDING ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM Hella Sound THAT ARE STORED IN YOUR SYSTEM.
20. Waiver and Indemnity. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD Hella Sound, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN BY Hella Sound AS PART OF ITS INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR AS A RESULT OF ITS FINDING OR DECISION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS MEANS THAT YOU CANNOT SUE OR RECOVER ANY DAMAGES FROM Hella Sound, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS AS A RESULT OF ITS DECISION TO REMOVE OR REFUSE TO PROCESS ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT, TO WARN YOU, TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, OR TO TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION DURING THE INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OR AS A RESULT OF Hella Sound’S CONCLUSION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS WAIVER AND INDEMNITY PROVISION APPLIES TO ALL VIOLATIONS DESCRIBED IN OR CONTEMPLATED BY THIS AGREEMENT.
21. Changes. Hella Sound reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, to update, revise, supplement, and otherwise modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional rules, policies, terms, or conditions on your use of the Service. Such updates, revisions, supplements, modifications, and additional rules, policies, terms, and conditions (collectively referred to in this Agreement as “Additional Terms”) will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of Hella Sound following will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of any and all such Additional Terms. All Additional Terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
22. Notices. Hella Sound may send you notice with respect to the Service by sending an email message to the email address listed in your Hella Sound Account contact information, or by a posting on Hella Sound. Notices shall become effective immediately.
23. Governing Law. The laws of the State of California, excluding its conflicts of law rules, govern these Terms of Service and your use of the Service. Your use of the Service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with Hella Sound or relating in any way to your use of the Service resides in the courts of the State of California.
24. Miscellaneous. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Hella Sound and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Hella Sound. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. If any part of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Hella Sound’s failure to enforce any right or provisions in these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such provision, or any other provision of these Terms of Service. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect. Hella Sound will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
All comments and messages posted at this site express the views of the author, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the owners and administrators of this site. We may, but have no obligation to, remove comments that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You are responsible for anything that is posted to the GoRun service under your screen name and/or Twitter user account.
- You may not submit anything that is abusive, harassing, threatening or intimidating to others.
- You may not use GoRun for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips and links (“Content”) that you submit.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) in using GoRun.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the deletion of all Content submitted; your account will be blocked from submitting future Content to the GoRun service. You understand and agree that Hella Sound, LLC cannot be responsible for the content posted by users on its web site via GoRun.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the GoRun service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Content that is posted to GoRun is hosted on Hella Sound, LLC servers. This Content will persist after modification or removal of associated Twitter account. The user may request removal of submitted content if they have cancelled their Twitter account, or no longer want their submission displayed on the Hella Sound site.
Common Sense Health and Safety Guidelines
Consult with your physician or health care professional before beginning any training, diet or fitness program, or attempting any of the exercises, drills, nutrition suggestions or injury treatments mentioned on this site. Hella Sound, LLC fitness articles and blog posts are provided purely as a source of information and in no way replaces or supersedes expert advice and direction from a qualified professional. Consult with a responsible medical or fitness expert that is knowledgeable about your fitness level and health background before attempting any activities, drills or programs contained in this site that discusses a diet, fitness program, workout regimen, injury treatment or physical activity. Never delay in seeking professional advice or attempt to self-manage health problems.
Protect your hearing and do not listen or use headphones at volumes that can cause noise-induced hearing loss or other injury. Do not listen at volumes that may limit your ability to exercise safely in your environment. Be aware of your environment at all times.
Hella Sound, LLC does not assume any liability for accidents or injuries that may occur while using any information or products contained or sold in this site, regardless of whether a doctor or fitness expert was consulted.